Wednesday 13 March 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky

Mrs. Reed over at Flying into First Grade is having a linky designed for everyone in bloggy land to get to know each other better. The idea is to use your initials to name 3 things that you like or like to do.


L is for living near the beach.  I'm lucky enough to live close enough to the beach that I can pop my togs on, grab a towel and a book and walk there in about 3 minutes. :) There's nothing like falling asleep to the sound of the waves crashing, or walking with a morning coffee to check out the surf, or spending an afternoon floating in the water enjoying the sunshine... I could go on and on!

R is for reality TV.  The trashier the better!  The Bachelor, Dance Moms, The Real Housewives, Say Yes to the Dress and The Block (an Aussie one!) are some of my faves.

K is for kids.  I know, I know - so cliched for a teacher to say!  But I really do love my Preppies, and every kidlet who has been in my class over the years has a special place in my heart.  I also 'specially love babies and will offer to cuddle any baby nearby... even if I don't really know their Mum or Dad!

So there you go.  Head on over to Flying into First Grade and link up!

Lauren

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, L is LOVING living near the beach. =D Isn’t it nice to relax on the shore, lying on a handmade quilt, and reading a good book or listening to your iPod? It’s an absolute bliss for me!

    Gregoria Loth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely one of my favourite things to do. The weather here this weekend is hovering at about 30 degrees (Celsius) this weekend so it is more like swimming weather than sitting in the sun weather. :)

      Delete
  3. I am a beach lover too! Nothing relaxes me more than the sounds of waves and an ocean breeze. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit when you get the chance. I am having a HUGE giveaway and I would love for you to be part of it.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather,
      Thanks for following - I will definitely check out your blog and giveaway!

      Delete

Thanks for popping by!