Monday 22 April 2013

Free Apps? Yes Please!

Happy Monday friends!  What gorgeous weather we enjoyed on the coast today: 27 degrees and not a cloud in the sky.  It's amazing how a little bit of sunshine can make Mondays feel so much nicer... perhaps the knowledge that we only have 4 days of school this week is contributing to that also. :)

I had a post all planned with photos of some writing my beautiful Preppies have been doing, but 2 of my emails from my iPad (that I leave at school) to myself with the photos attached have been lost in cyberspace somewhere. :(  So I decided to share something with you that you will probably like even more!

If you have an iPad or two that you use in your teaching - or even if you love to play games on your phone! - you will know just how expensive it can be to buy useful apps.  Apps Gone Free is an amazing little friend that gives you a daily list of apps that are free for a limited time.  The list is based on the popularity and quality of the app, not because it's developer has nominated it, so every app is worth owning!  Each app is free for a while, and then goes back to it's regular price.  There's puzzles, games (educational and otherwise), photo editing tools, lifestyle tips and tricks... the list goes on.  So far I've downloaded a heap of apps for school and home. :) Just this morning I nabbed 'Country Mouse and City Mouse' and 'The Little Red Hen' interactive readers.

 

I hope you find this little recommendation handy!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by!