Wednesday 29 May 2013

Summer Bucket List Linky

I was feeling super left out of the fun linky party that Miss Kindergarten is having... Everyone is sharing their plans to sleep, read and travel over the Summer holidays, but here in Australia we are heading into Winter and our long break from school is an age away.  And then I realised... I'm heading to Calgary for our end of Semester break and it will be Summer in Canada - woohoo!  I can join the party after all. :)


Number 1 on my list is to spend lots of time with this boy.  He was here at Easter time, but I miss him so much!  Can't wait to see him again. :)


We're going to go on a road trip from Alberta into BC - my cousin and his wife live in Summerland.  Doesn't that sound like a magical place?  Chris and I have a tonne of fun with James and Tina so it will be good to see them again.  


I'm going to stop by all of the stores that I love in Canada but we don't have here - Jacob, H&M, Walmart, Spring, Target, Aldo, Chapters... There's a good day or two of shopping right there! I'm also going to grab a Pike's Place from Starbucks!  It's tricky to find a Starbucks here (not that I've really looked hard!).

Last but not least, I'm looking forward to seeing all of my Canadian friends again. :)


Link up and share your Summer bucket list too!

Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by!