Friday 12 July 2013

Slide Night! a.k.a. Holiday Photos

Before school goes back on Monday and my blog posts return to being a little more classroom themed, I thought I'd share a few of my holiday photos. :)

As I probably mentioned a few million times, I spent my two week winter break in Canada with my lovebird.  We mostly stayed in Calgary because Chris had to work for the first week I was there, but when he was off we went on a road trip!  We drove from Calgary through the mountains and the Okanagan Valley to visit my cousins in Summerland. 

Of course, I took a heap of photos - but these are my favourites.  Hope you like them! :)

Lake Louise.  I've been here a few times, but this view never gets old!

One of our all-time favourite places to visit, especially for a long lunch, is Banff.

On the road in BC.

During the few days we had in Kelowna, we visited a few wineries - Quail's Gate and Mission Hill.  This view is from Mission Hill.

Tasting different wines was our favourite part of the tours! :)

Chris said this cap looked fine... I'm not so sure!  But since it was the middle of a heatwave while we were there, I needed it to avoid sunburn. 

Nothing better than time in the sun with the one you love!

Everywhere you look in the Okanagan is a gorgeous view!

After all that relaxing it's now time to get back into school mode. Sigh.  Maybe I'll just enjoy a Saturday sleep in first!

Lauren

3 comments:

  1. Looked fun!! Glad you had a great time!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Lauren! It's a long way to go for two weeks but sounds like it was worth it!

    Alison

    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!